Friday, December 18, 2009

Thirty, Flirty and Thriving

It's been such a fun week celebrating my 30th birthday with so many friends and my family! Last Friday started with lunch at my favorite place, Celebrity Bakery with my mom. Then it was off to get pedicures with the girls at my new favorite place, Village Nailery. Then we headed up to Frisco to stay at our fun hotel called NYLO. Brookie flew in from Austin to stay with us and it was such a fun girls night! We had dinner at Mi Cocina complete with delicious birthday flan brought with singing waiters. Then we had a slumber party at the hotel! Didn't get much sleep but it was so fun catching up and laughing together! Saturday, we went to Breadwinners for breakfast and then did some Christmas shopping.

Saturday night was the big party at my house. It was so fun...the only problem was I didn't take any pictures til the very end...after almost everyone was gone! Guess I'll just have to relive those fun memories in my head. I feel so lucky to have so many great friends around me who truly care about me and love celebrating this big milestone with me.

My final birthday celebration came last night, when my sweet cousins Matt and Seema took me to dinner at Rise No. 1. I hadn't been there yet, and was really excited to try all their delicious souffles...and they were absolutely divine. I will definitely be back there soon!

So, I am thirty! It feels good...not too different at all! So...there's the update, now I'll get back to this..
baking yummy pumpkin bread!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. You look fabulous by the way! Hope to see you soon... love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.