Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fun times in Charlotte!



Thanks to Jake, this is the video of them surprising me for my birthday. Hopefully you can
see the shock on my face and hear the surprise in my voice when I got to Kristy and
Jake's house...(oh, and i was 30 minutes late) :) oh, and yes, i do say, "I'm glad I'm wearing
something cute"...when I am nervous or center of attention, I tend to say random, sometimes
inappropriate things. insert phrase above! :)

I did have an AWESOME time in Hilton Head/Charlotte this past weekend! Sarah and Macky's
wedding was beautiful and a blast! Since I've already had one celebration, I feel 30 already! :)
only 8 days to go til it's official!

During the 2 days in Charlotte, I got to see lots of friends and faces that I have missed the last
5 months...it was further confirmation that I am where God wants me to be, because He has
allowed me to have such great friends in both Charlotte and Dallas! I am so blessed!

Lots of pictures to come...(when I get them from some friends) but thanks to all my
wonderful friends who made time in this busy season of life to see me when I was in town!
I love you and miss you alot!!! :)

This weekend, I am off to Houston to see my friend Mandy who is in town from Charlotte
and can't wait to catch up with my girl, Cassie who lives in Houston! :) Good times!!!

I promise...pictures to come...

No comments: