Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hilton Head Wedding Weekend

I am a little behind on posting pictures...maybe because I don't have a working camera, other than my iPhone one which isn't that great...so here are some pictures from my friend Julie.

Part of the reason I went back to Charlotte the weekend after Thanksgiving was to be at Sarah and Mackie's wedding in Hilton Head. We had such a blast celebrating with them and hanging out at the beach. We stayed at our friends' Kristy and Jake's awesome condo which was a short walk from the shore, which we took a walk to on Saturday morning. Then we played some tennis at the club down the road...fun to play with my old tennis buddies. We felt like such yuppies playing tennis in Hilton Head.








Christmas trees at the Westin hotel







The Bride-to Be watching the West Virginia game








Mel, Julie and me at the beautiful reception











The Charlotte girls (Julie, Mel, Sarah, me and Ash)

It was so much fun to catch up with these girls for those couple of days at the beach! Congrats to Sarah and Mackie as they start their new life together! Miss you already! :)

No comments: