Thursday, December 10, 2009

The end of an era...

Tomorrow, I turn 30. Wow, it looks weird even when I write it down like that. Weird and scary...but then again, I am also so grateful for what I have gotten to do, see and experience in my last 30 years. My life has been a blessed one so far and I know that God has so much more in store for me in the next 30 years of my life. But for now, I want to face this next decade of my life with complete gratitude for the past and a renewed hope for the future! As the verse at the top of this page says, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." God knows that desires and I trust and believe He will give them to me in His timing! So, bring on my 30's!

I saw this video on another person's blog and "borrowed" it! (Sorry for the slight profanity in the title) but it really did make me smile and think about how great our God is all over the world! It combines 3 things I love: dancing, music and smiling little faces in far away places! I hope it makes you smile too!

No comments: