Friday, March 27, 2009

Is Anyone Out There?

This is a favorite line from one of my favorite bands, Anberlin in their song Hello.Alone.

This blog today is going to be 1 simple question with 2 parts.

Who are you reading my blog? and why?

Here's the deal...I get caught up in blog stalking (reading people's blogs who I don't personally know) and I get inspired, challenged, empathetic, etc. when I read them...so here's my question, whether you know me or not, please leave a comment telling me A) that people actually read this thing and B) I want to write things that are more relevant to those who are reading this...hope that all makes sense...

If I get no comments, this blog may soon disappear!

LU

4 comments:

J Davis said...

Don't let it disappear! I like reading about what's going on with you. I was checking your blog out because my sister in law, Jessica, is making me do one for when the baby comes. Jen

chiltown said...

hey Lu! It's AM. I read your blog whenever you update just to see what's up with you! I love blogs! Please keep it up! love ya!

Hillary Kouba said...

Hey Lauren! I just love keeping up with you! Have a great day!

KerrisKorner said...

I love reading your blog...keep it comin!!