Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Passed!!!

Yes, that's right, I am on my way to being a licensed counselor! Yesterday I took the dreaded NCE and after 2 1/2 hours and a mild panic attack in the midst of it...I got my lovely score sheet with the word PASS on it!!! What a relief! :)

So...everyone is asking, now what? well, simply put...I now find a job! There is some paperwork and red tape to get through but having the exam, not to mention 3 years of Masters degree work behind me, I am feeling pretty good! After accumulating 3000 hours of Internship, I will have my permanent license!

I had so many sweet friends who prayed for me, texted me, facebooked me yesterday and I really appreciate it!!! I actually got sick on Thursday and didn't feel great all day Friday, but wanted to take the test anyway...and then some great friends took me out to celebrate last night...so all in all it has been a fun end of the week and weekend!

Now I can look forward to U2 on Monday night!!!! Can't wait...

1 comment:

chiltown said...

Congratulations, Lu! You go, girl. Love you :-)
-ann marie