Friday, October 2, 2009

Aggie Football Weekend



+

=
1 Awesome Weekend!!!


Normally, I wouldn't be this excited for an Aggie Football game, okay, maybe that's not entirely true...I do love watching the Ags play (when they are on TV...) but this weekend marks a unique experience...the Aggies are playing in the new Cowboys Stadium...aka Jerry World, aka Deathstar, aka 1.2 billion dollar stadium and....I get to go!!!! A couple months back, while I was still living in Charlotte, some of my college girlfriends decided we should all get tickets and have a little Dallas reunion at the A&M/Arkansas game...this was before all the hoopla that has gone on since then about the new stadium. So, we bought tickets, and mine was going to also have to include a plane ticket to get here but thankfully I saved a chunk of change on that deal and just have to drive across town! So, tons of our friends are going....our class of '02 is having a tailgating party as are a bunch of other friends...so it is sure to be a great time!!! I wonder if Jerry will be rooting for the Ags or Pigs?





No comments: