Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall and U2 visit Dallas...

This past week was a good one!!! After I passed my test, I went and celebrated at the U2 concert at Cowboys stadium. I have ALWAYS wanted to see U2 in concert and felt like this was my chance!!! (This has been a dream since high school when my "boyfriend" went to U2 and called me from there to play me a couple songs over the phone...LAME! He should have taken me to the concert!!!) So, this was going to make up for that!!!

My friend Todd and I met up with my cousins Matt and Seema and their crew on the party bus before the concert!


Matt, Seema, me and Todd on the party bus
The 2 Laurens and Seema in front of the Cowboys stadium
The stage was AMAZING...our seats were really good!!


Love this pic of Bono...he did not disappoint...puts on a great show!!


This past weekend was TX/OU...Ali and Kennedy and I went to Erin's housewarming party on Friday night. Sarah and I braved the crowds on Thursday to go to the State Fair...corndogs, cotton candy, livestock and lots of people watching to be had there! :) Saturday, my dad and I went to play golf at Dallas National. I was super intimidated to play this course, but was fairly pleased with how I played! I think I can hang with him out there! :) My new clubs were awesome and I love them!!!
So....there is a little bit of what has been going on around here...I leave for DC to see my sister this Thursday and then for Cincinatti the next weekend for Youth Specialties conference...its going to be a busy couple of weeks! I'll try and take lots of pictures to be able to update this blog along the way...






No comments: