Saturday, August 29, 2009

Because I have time to do this...

I know you probably don't care about this...but I couldn't resist...I love filling these stupid things out!! And...I love filling out paperwork...weird, i know....but if someone gives me a clipboard with blank papers that I can fill out and actually know the answers to without having to study beforehand...i am happy! 


1. What time did you get up this morning: depends on the day, but usually around 7:30 or 8:00

2. How do you like your steak? Medium...like a little bit of red on my meat!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? it's been awhile...but I think The Ugly Truth...not worth the $10 I had to pay to see it!!

4. What is your favorite TV show? How I Met Your Mother.

5. What is your favorite time of year? Winter... especially Christmas!

6. Can you be trusted with a secret ? I'm keeping one right now, so we shall see!!! 

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Tex Mex no question!

8. What foods do you dislike? Mayo, bologna,...pretty much everything else I like to eat!

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Chuy's, Mi Cocina, or Potbelly's. 

10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic 

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chevy Trailblazer 

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and polo shirts

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hillsong Church in Australia

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? hopefully I am a half full kind of person most of the time...I don't enjoy being around half empty people

15. Where would you want to retire? Vail, Colorado

16. Favorite time of day? Early evening

17. Where were you born? Dallas, Texas

18. Any siblings? 3 -  brother, sister and sister in law

19. car stereo , CD’s or XM radio? Radio or  Ipod

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person

21. Do you have any pets? No...have tried to like pets when my roommates have had them, but it hasn't convinced me I want one.

22. Anything odd or different about your life you’d like to share? I am at a strange stage of life right now...starting a new career at almost 30 and living at home with the parents for the time being...so i guess that is kind of odd! 

23. What did you want to be when you were little? A youth pastor or a counselor - all my dreams have come true! 

24. What is your best childhood memory? Being on the lake with my dad waterskiing in the early mornings...when it was pure glass! 

25. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely not cat (sorry to my friends and brother who have one :)...but i think I would have a dog someday maybe...

26. Are you married? not yet

27. Do you always wear your seat belt? yes

28. Been in a car accident? define accident....a got into an accident with a uhaul trailer driving back from NC...but no injuries or damage to my car...so i guess that is an accident

29. Any pet peeves? Yep....lots! 

30. Favorite pizza topping? canadian bacon and pineapple

31. Favorite Flower? peonies

32. Favorite ice cream? Blue Bell anything!

33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bueno

34. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? none, not even the NC one! 

35. From whom did you get your last email? Ash

36. What was your favorite concert? Chris Tomlin or Steve Fee

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? sadly, no

38. Like your job? yes

39. Sweet or Salty? usually sweet

40. Kids? Not yet.

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Marisa, Todd, Matt and Bryce

42. What are you listening to right now? The Cowboys game on TV

43. What is your favorite color car ? Navy

44. How many tattoos do you have? Zero

45. Favorite Holiday? Christmas

46. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:07pm

47. Coffee Drinker? Prefer Chai Tea Lattes

So there you go....all you ever wanted (or didn't want) to know about me! Feel free to copy and paste this onto your own blog...

No comments: