Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday thoughts

This video has been so powerful to me and especially on this day as we reflect on what Jesus went through for us because He loves us so much!




We sang this song last night at our service of darkness and what is so powerful to me are the words..."nothing but the blood"...how I desire for that to be true in my life and that I would stop trying to put other things in that place in my life! Hillsong United finishes this version with the chorus of Hosanna...one of my all time favorite worship songs!!!



May you join with me as we remember what God did in sending His precious Son to die on that cross for each and every sin of each and every one of us!!! I am reminded today of Isaiah 53 and Psalm 118

As we go through the next couple of days leading up to celebrating the fact that we worship a living Jesus through the resurrection...may our thoughts be on the work of salvation on the cross and the rescue that Jesus came to do for each of us!

It's Friday....but Sunday's comin!

No comments: