Thursday, July 23, 2009

A New Reality

Well, I have been in Dallas 2 weeks now and thought I would reflect on what this "new reality" of my life is. Although, this is a temporary "new reality" as I haven't been working and am living in the lap of luxury at my parents' house where they are spoiling me rotten with home cooking, laundry and a great time to reconnect with them while I am here!

I have had a chance to get back into the routine of a student...or at least a student who has 1 gigantic test that I must pass in order to acquire a counseling job that will help me pay the bills!!!

In my non-studying time, I have gotten to reunite with friends and friends' kiddos who I have missed seeing the last few years! I've spent days with Ali and Kennedy, Jeffie and Sam, Brookie and Gain, and Kerri, Kate and Elle! I have also been having dinner, Bachelorette viewings, movies and laying out time with Marisa, Sarah and Erin!

The strange thing is that I wake up each day wondering when my flight back to Charlotte is and then realize that I am here to stay...a bittersweet feeling still!!!

Pictures of all these fun times to come soon, but for now...just wanted to update on the life of a temporarily unemployed stay at home future counselor! My job at Frisco Bible starts in 2 weeks after I get back from the Texas coast!!!

In the meantime, go download this single...you won't regret it!!! I promise! :)

Fee's "Glory to God Forever" on Itunes!

No comments: