Monday, June 1, 2009

Ryan and Ashley's Texas Wedding

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Genesis 2:24

Last weekend, we celebrated Ryan and Ashley's wedding in the beautiful Texas hill country! It was so much fun seeing lots of family friends and spending some quality time with our immediate family and with the Curry cousins!

Here are some pictures from our fun weekend!


Kim, Mom and I at the Cowboys themed Rehearsal Dinner

Mom and Dad giving a sweet toast to Ryan and Ashley...of course I cried

My date for the weekend, Marisa

fun with the boys at the Rehearsal Dinner

The Smith/Curry cousins...(You can tell that I had some tears before this pic)

Ryan loved his Texas groom's cake

me and my date Marisa and our friend Bryce

me and my sweet dad

the siblings

me and my brother, the handsome groom

Ryan will look exactly like my dad in a few years...

The new Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Even though I'm pretty sure Ryan will never read this blog... just in case, I want him (and everyone) to know that I have the best brother in the world and I am so proud of the man he has become! As I said in the toast Kim and I gave to him (which apparently was pretty funny and enjoyed by all) that we hope we both will meet a man like him someday! He is more than just the best brother, he is one of the best men we know and he and my dad have raised the bar pretty high for guys in our lives! Baby Ryan, or Ryeena as we used to call you... I am so thankful to be your big sister! I love you and can't wait to see how God uses you and Ashley in your new life together in Houston!!!

No comments: