Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Summertime is coming to an end...

Okay, so i just got back from an awesome week of "vacation" in Texas and Colorado! It was alot of traveling (stories to come later) but worth it to get to see friends and family. So...the first couple days were spent laying out by the pool in Port Aransas (Port A) with my friend Brookie and all her bridesmaids for a Bachelorette weekend...so fun! Then we drove 7 1/2 long hours back to Dallas for her shower that night...also very fun! Here comes the interesting part...on Monday, i flew to Colorado to see my parents for a couple days...now I love spending time with my parents and all, but it was a little weird being on vacation with them without any siblings..and mind you, i am almost 28 years old...so I think this summer was the last one that that will be happening! Anyways, it was a great and relaxing end to the summer full of youth trips...here are some highlights from some of those!

Pittsburgh Group 2007

more to come later...my computer is not working properly! ugh!

No comments: