Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Giving in...once again...

So...if you know me, you know that i like to be on the cutting edge of what's new, whether it is a new relationship in Hollywood according to US Weekly or a new Tex Mex restaurant in Charlotte or new fashion trend or joining myspace...then only to find out (from my much edgier students that Facebook has replaced myspace...all that to say i have given in once again to the trend that is overtaking the internet...blogging. Okay, so no, I'm not getting married, having a baby, or needing an outlet to speak deep thoughts of theology...but I am doing this so that I can keep up with my friends all of the country and world, now...thanks to the opportunity to travel over the years! So...I'm not sure if i will be good at this or if it will be entertaining, but here we go...

No comments: