Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Directions

and I'm not referring to the Glee group of high schoolers that i might or might not be slightly obsessed with downloading songs of on Itunes...

no, not new directions in my life/career/location either...(see 2009 for that)...

this new directions refers to this here blog. to be honest, i am bored with my posts recently. As much as i love posting pics of fun trips i have been on recently...let's be honest, do you really care? i'm guessing no ...and much of my work life now cannot be blogged about... confidentiality agreements and such...

so, in fairness to my one reader (shout out Sarah J in NC :) ...I am heading down a new path for this blog. Basically, I am going to be writing more, posting pics less, and working on developing into a legit writer. (one of my lifelong dreams*) When I was in Charlotte, I started trying to write a book...ended up being more of an article and didn't get picked up by anybody :( ...so i've got some work to do and so i am going to look to get inspired. Here are some of the blogs that i have been reading lately and am daily challenged by their wit, humor, knowledge and all around greatness.


so...here we go...new direction...

pretty sure i should calm down on the use of the ... if i wanna be that legit writer!

lu

* more on those later

1 comment:

Hannah said...

So excited for you Lauren! I can't wait to read your stuff! Praying for you.