Thursday, March 18, 2010

"beware the ides of march"

Never did I think this statement was as true as I do now being a therapist! I have several pretty tough cases right now at work and I'm praying that when April gets here...things will be looking brighter! However, I am trying to remain emotionally healthy myself, and it seems to be working because....

I am in a happy mood for the following reasons:

~March Madness starts today and Aggies play tomorrow
~The sun is out and the temps are rising in Dallas
~My sister asked me to be her Maid of Honor
~I'm getting some good pampering this weekend...sleep and a manicure!
~Got to see some of my favorite friends, Cassie and John in Houston this past weekend
~Having lunch with Ali and baby Hamilton today
~i'm currently dogsitting and sleeping in a Heavenly Bed
~looks like spring is finally here!

if you need to get ahold of my in the next couple of weeks....i'll probably be sitting on a patio somewhere drinking diet coke watching college basketball! Welcome to spring and April...get here soon, please! :)

No comments: