Sunday, August 10, 2008

Planes, Trains and Automobiles...

Well, that is how i feel this last week and a half has been....traveling from one place to another...but it was SO fun to see friends and family for vacation! I left last Wednesday night to fly back to Dallas...spent the night at my parents house and saw some friends. Thursday, Ali, Sarah and I drove to Austin and stayed at my friend Brookie's cute new house! The YaYas were reunited for a couple days at the Texas Coast in Port Aransas staying at Brooke's parents' house with 15 of our friends from high school, college and Austin...let's just say there were a LOT of Aggies in one house together! Here are a couple pictures to sum up the fun we had!




the group at the beach


Kendall, Ali, Amber, me and Brookie at the beach!


Out to dinner for Andrew's birthday...the big 29!


the best game ever...Speed Scrabble!


me and sarah hanging in the shade


why not have dance party while we are waiting for the shrimp to boil (for 3 1/2 hours) :)


limbo??!!!


Games played at the coast 2008: Speed Scrabble, Signs, Spoons, Rummy, Mafia, Volleyball, Paddle Ball...gotta love the competition!


the boys...



the girls...


Typical YaYa picture...never serious...

It was an awesome weekend with old and some new friends...it was then off to Colorado for a week with my parents and brother with 2 of our friends...pictures to come later...I really feel so blessed to be able to have such a fun vacation after a full summer of traveling with the church! I am definitely racking up the advantage miles! :)

No comments: