Monday, March 17, 2008

Blonde or Brunette...

As a Blonde...here are my celeb look alikes...



Now as a Brunette...here they are...



Observations:
1. As a brunette, my celebs are way OLDER! what's up with that?
2. Is it weird that one of the blonde celebs is named Kim Smith (and is NOT my sister?)
3. Do i seriously look like ashley olsen...she is definitely 10 years younger than me! what in the world?
4. Wait...now i just saw Dakota Fanning as a celeb lookalike...she is 20 years younger than me! whatever...
5. And sally field is super old...maybe they meant back in the day when she was the young flying nun in that movie...let's hope that is what they meant!
5. Anyway, i am dying my hair blonde again immediately!

1 comment:

KerrisKorner said...

You must go back to blond...I agree! I know that it is harder to maintain as we age, but it will be fun for summer and easier to keep as you are out in the sun a lot! I never realized how much you look like Ashley Olsen, but you sort of do! Now, just don't develop an eating disorder (ok...that was harsh).